Our Home Styling Philosophy
Stagency Interiors is a full-service interior styling agency based in Brisbane, Australia. We assist clients with a wide variety of needs both locally and nation-wide. At Stagency, we are big believers that your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love, brought together under one roof. Your interior stylist will help you find the soul of your home. It embodies who you are, and just as we evolve over time, so do the spaces we live in.
We are the happiness whisperers. Whether you need an entire house made over or just one room, we help you to create a comfortable and beautiful space through the thoughtful and creative placement of furnishings, artwork and accessories.
FULL SERVICE INTERIOR STYLING
We create spaces that are both functional and beautiful for you and your family. We strive to not only make your house a home, but to make it your home. We will work with you from the initial design concepts to finishing with furniture, fabrics and accessories. To learn more about working together, please say hello here
We start with a free 15 minute phone call to see if I am suitable for your needs.
Minimum 5 Hours
Styling sessions are best for clients who already own the larger pieces of furniture, but need help pulling the rooms together with accessories for that final touch. After getting to know each other at the initial consultation and determining your personal style, I will both shop for new items and work with pieces you already own to bring our home to life. This can include placing rugs, lighting, artwork, cushions etc to create beautiful vignettes throughout the home. To find out more about styling, contact me here
Working With Melanie Grace, Our Head Interior Stylist
Styling a space is personal. It’s a lot more than selecting new furniture and a few paintings.
When it comes to interior styling, Mel has a reputation as the happiness whisperer. Taking inspiration from your families likes, and personality, interior stylist Mel will create a comfortable, functional, accessible, and happy place where you will love spending time and showing it off to your friends.
As Mel is one of Brisbane’s most in-demand interior stylists, she only takes a select number of clients during each season. But she’ll probably make an exception for you. (Shhh… don’t tell anyone!)
Let’s style together – Spoiler: it’s SO MUCH FUN!
First, Melanie Grace provides a candid, down to earth in-home or Zoom paid consultation. She’ll discuss your space, your family’s needs, vision, budget and interior styling ideas. The consultation is the beginning of every project. It includes;
- Identifying your needs, wishes and must haves.
- Determining your ideal colour scheme, practical functionality, sizing and design trends
- Understanding your tastes (and distastes!)
- Planning to move forward with next steps and the “B” word (budget).
What’s included when you hire your interior stylist?
- Generate and select from a list of our boutique suppliers who have just the right pieces in their collections.
- Hit the showrooms both in person and online. As wholesale stylists, we have access to exclusive showrooms that the public cannot browse.
- Receive real time photos of “just right” options for you to feast on – and select from using our design program.
- Once you’ve found “the one,” we’ll organise everything – you just accept delivery and fall in love.
- We’ll install and style and consult with you about how to make the most of your new feature pieces. This is our favourite part of any job – seeing it all come together!
- All at a simple hourly rate.