If you have a house for sale in Sandgate, or are thinking of selling in the area, you’d have to be aware of the competition that you’re up against. This is a highly sought after area so sellers are putting every ounce of effort they have into making sure they return the highest sale price come auction day.
Houses for sale in Sandgate fall into two different categories – ones that sell straight away (or even ahead of time) and those that idle on the market for weeks or months.
Which of those categories would you like to be in? And how do you GET there?
The Importance Of Professional Property Styling
The deciding factor is a professional styled home that is presented in such a way as to appeal to the desired target market. This process starts from the ground up.
• A professional stylist will (and SHOULD) have a high level of knowledge as to the demographics of the purchasing market
• They will have strong relationship links with local real estate agents and be able to apply their own real estate knowledge to the development of a bespoke styling package
• They will have access to the best quality, high class furniture and furnishings and use only high-end suppliers
• They will involve you in the process of design and reveal to you exactly who your home should be appealing to (and how to get there)
• They will select, deliver, style and remove the styling pieces as part of the package of property styling
• They will care about you, walk with you on your property selling journey and maintain a working relationship with you long after the hammer has come down
Styling in Sandgate
Homes for sale in Sandgate vary from new builds to much older, established homes. Styling in this area takes advantage of the beautiful sea-front atmosphere but uses a classy, sophisticated palette to shape styling. For neglected or run-down areas of the home, professional tradespeople are contacted to fix, sort and tidy in preparation for sale.
Houses for Sale – Sandgate
If you’re selling, or buying, in the Sandgate area you’re in luck. This is a competitive area which benefits both sellers and buyers alike. Make it work for you by hiring a professional property stylist.